On knowledge sharing and dissemination

... when circulating a working paper for comments, never put on "citations only permitted with the permission of author"

or "no parts of this paper can be used without permission of author". Rather, say "when using parts of this paper please give proper citation and help yourself". Be delighted if someone wants to quote you ... (p.7)

Source: Glaser, B. G. (2006) The roots of grounded theory. The Grounded Theory Review, 5(2/3), 1-10.

Saturday 11 May 2013

A new life for neighbour :) ...



the words loud and clear across the road ... a pair of young lives starting their journey together ...

Selamat Pengantin Baru! Allah SWT guides your every step ... ameen.

~
I praise Allah for sending me you my love You found me home and sail with me And I`m here with you Now let me let you know You`ve opened my heart I was always thinking that love was wrong But everything was changed when you came along
And theres a couple words I want to say For the rest of my life I`ll be with you I`ll stay by your side honest and true Till the end of my time I`ll be loving you.loving you For the rest of my life Thru days and night I`ll thank Allah for opening my eyes Now and forever I...I`ll be there for you 
I know that deep in my heart I feel so blessed when I think of you And I ask Allah to bless all we do You`re my wife and my friend and my strength And I pray we`re together in jannah Now I find myself so strong Everything was changed when you came along
And there's a couple word I want to say

~

sweet words ... ingat ye sampai bila bila ...

more roses for all here :)


2 comments:

  1. salam Sis,
    wah makan kenduri ye hari ni.. congratulation and selamat pengantin baru buat jiran sis real :)

    p/s: dah lama tak makan kenduri orang kawin..nak tunggu anak sendiri lambat lagi..hahahha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa'alaikumussalam adik,

      hehe itu sebabnya PLUS Highway KL-Seremban tu sentiasa jem ... oghang nismilan ni tiap-tiap minggu ada je kenduri kahwin ... and one more thing yang ni memang terperanjat saya mula-mula dengar dulu ... a kelantan brother and colleague, isterinya orang bt kikir ... and he once commented why Bukit Putus tu sentiasa jem ... katanya ... orang kuala pilah ni kucingnye mati pun dia balik ... hahaha

      Love and salam :)


      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...